Land ownership is conveyed through a process of filing notarized documents, called deeds, at the county where the land is located. Because of the complexities of conveying land ownership, a reversal transaction is not a simple process.
Real estate transactions are a big decision. When buying land at APXN Property LLC, each sale involves a series of decisions on your part, to make sure you as a buyer are sure that you would like to proceed with a given purchase.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- The land must be conveyed back, and will incur fees from APXN Property LLC and may incur fees from the county, a notary public or other sources. Even if you have not yet received the recorded deed, the recording process may be irreversible and a second deed may need to be created to process the return. If the property has been recorded in your name or the name or your designee, we will need to approve the return, as certain circumstances may cause a return request to be outside our control. If you request a return, we will contact you to inform about the return options.
- Once your return is requested (in writing), received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange
2. Refunds (if applicable).
- Refunds, If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Our exchange policy lasts 365 days. If 365 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you an exchange.
- The land must be conveyed back, and will incur fees from APXN Property LLC and may incur fees from the county, a second deed may need to be created to process the exchange. If the property has been recorded in your name or the name or your designee, we will need to approve the return of the property, as certain circumstances may cause a return request to be outside our control. If you request a return, we will contact you to inform about the return options.
- To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
3.1 Exchange credit (if applicable).
- Once your exchange is inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your exchange item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange credit.
- If you are approved, then your exchange credit will be processed, and a exchange credit will be available to you to purchase another property, within a certain amount of days.
- Any exchange credit expires at the end of 90 days after APXN Property LLC executes the exchange documents.
- Any exchange credit can be used toward another property; additional fees may apply.
- If another property is purchased, any additional credit remaining with be maintained per this policy.
4. Additional non-returnable items (items which cannot be exchanged):
- Gift cards.
- Downloadable software products.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds/exchange are granted (if applicable).
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery (in the case of exchange more than 365 days after purchase).
5. Late or missing refunds (if applicable).
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. Sale items (if applicable).
- Only regular priced items may be refunded/exchange credited, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded/exchange credited.
- To return/exchange your product, you should mail your documents to: 2831 St Rose Pkwy, Suite 359, Henderson NV 89052.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own costs for returning/exchanging your item. Fees are non-refundable. If you receive a refund/exchange credit, fees and shipping costs will be deducted from your refund/exchange credit.
- We charge a document preparation fee to create documentation to support the conveying of land to you. Our document preparation fee is non-refundable/non-exchange creditable and will be deducted from any approved refunds/exchange credits. An additional document prep fee, if applicable, may also be deducted with a return/exchange.
- Depending on property location, the time it may take for your refund/exchanged product, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned/exchanged item.